By Barbara Finwall
Книга содержит небольшие схемы вышивки крестом и идеи их применения в оформлении интерьера.
Read Online or Download 100 Weekend Cross-Stitch Gifts PDF
Best needlecrafts & textile crafts books
Sewing important, trendy, reusable cleansing instruments within the eastern variety is made effortless with this useful undertaking publication. Containing 19 designs which are excellent for commencing to intermediate crocheters, this resource is helping crafters deliver a handmade contact to their kitchens and bathrooms. The styles use worsted weight yarns and comprise designs from easy mitts to enjoyable puzzle balls.
Feathered neighbors take fanciful flight during this varied number of 21 tasks encouraged by way of the undying attraction of folks paintings. no matter if you like hand appliqu? ©, rug hooking, piecework, or pass sew, Liberty superstar fashion designer Ren? ©e Plains bargains anything for each quilter during this ebook. incorporated are six avian-embellished appliqu?
The intermediate crochet abilities of slip-stitch ribbing and brief rows are provided jointly during this guide via easy-to-accomplish styles. The designs are in keeping with basic rectangle building utilizing brief rows for shaping, and readers are inspired to perform a couple of pattern swatches within the how-to part.
Create and luxuriate in 25 vivid and gorgeous tasks from jap crochet clothier Kazuko Ryokai. Crochet with colour is filled with attractive goods to boost your home--try the Honeycomb Afghan and Basketweave Pillows, or maybe the lovable Miniature Fruit! you can make enjoyable and classy components so as to add for your cloth cabinet, just like the Romantic Wrap and Cherry industry Tote Bag.
- Metric pattern cutting for children's wear and babywear : from birth to 14 years
- The Practical Guide to Patchwork: New Basics for the Modern Quiltmaker, 12 Quilt Projects
- 75 Quick & Easy Bobbin Lace Patterns
- Amazing crochet lace: new fashions inspired by old-fashioned lace
- Nine Patch Panache: 40+ Nine-Patch Projects
- A ladys book on art embroidery in silk, with engraved patterns
Extra info for 100 Weekend Cross-Stitch Gifts
6. Sew binding to the edges, mitering corners and overlapping ends. Fold binding to the back side and stitch in place to finish. ■ “This quilt was a fun way to use up a bunch of calico fabrics that were in my stash. Using just the one style of block throughout the whole quilt kept it easy to make. ” —Connie Kauffman Scrappy Crossings Assembly Diagram 60" x 90" Scrap Happy Quilting Scrappy Crossings Alternate Size Assembly Diagram 48" x 60" Make 80 blocks and join in 10 rows of 8 blocks to make a throw-size quilt.
4. Turn the seam allowances on the open edge to the inside and hand-stitch the opening closed; press again. 5. Quilt as desired by hand or machine to finish. ■ Quilted Tiles Place Mat Assembly Diagram 18" x 131/2" Scrap Happy Quilting 42 Prism Star Color Wheel Design by Joanna Wilczynska Let your scraps inspire you to create this paper-pieced color wheel. This useful wall hanging will not only teach you color theory, but also how to set in curved pieces. Project Note You will need a variety of solid scraps to make a successful color wheel.
F E Batting Figure 5 3. Turn right side out, poking out corners; press edges flat. 4. Turn the seam allowances on the open edge to the inside and hand-stitch the opening closed; press again. 5. Quilt as desired by hand or machine to finish. ■ Quilted Tiles Place Mat Assembly Diagram 18" x 131/2" Scrap Happy Quilting 42 Prism Star Color Wheel Design by Joanna Wilczynska Let your scraps inspire you to create this paper-pieced color wheel. This useful wall hanging will not only teach you color theory, but also how to set in curved pieces.
100 Weekend Cross-Stitch Gifts by Barbara Finwall