By Yvonne Manu Tsikata
Read or Download Assessing World Bank Support for Trade, 1987-2004: An IEG Evaluation (Operations Evaluation Studies) PDF
Similar history_1 books
;Kawanishi N1K Kyofu [Aircraft Profile 213] КНИГИ ;ВОЕННАЯ ИСТОРИЯ Название: Kawanishi N1K Kyofu Автор: Rene J. Francillon Серия: airplane Profile 213 Издательство: Profile courses Ltd Год издания: 1972 Страниц:22 Формат: PDF в rarЯзык: английский Размер: 28. 03 Мб Для сайта: Мир книгГидросамолет - истребитель Kawanishi N1K Kyofu создан в начале 1942 года, но практически Императорский флот Японии стал получать новую машину только в конце 1943-го.
Writer: Cambridge, collage press ebook date: 1912 topics: electrical radiation Notes: this is often an OCR reprint. there's typos or lacking textual content. There aren't any illustrations or indexes. should you purchase the overall Books version of this e-book you get unfastened trial entry to Million-Books. com the place you could choose between greater than 1000000 books at no cost.
- 3,7-cm- Panzerjaegerkanone
- Grumman F-6F Hellcat
- World Religions (Mapping History)
- The Problem of Woman in Late-Medieval Hispanic Literature
- Panzerabwehrgeschutze 1934-1945
- Plan to stop TB in 18 high-priority countries in the WHO European region, 2007 - 2015
Additional info for Assessing World Bank Support for Trade, 1987-2004: An IEG Evaluation (Operations Evaluation Studies)
13 The review of the experience with implementing trade conditionality at the level of individual loans draws on project supervision reports, Countries largely met tranche-release reports, trade conditions, which project implementation were better implemented completion reports and their IEG reviews, and than other adjustment (where available) project loans. performance assessment reports. Policy implementation was rated from 1 (highest, or strong implementation, with all conditions met on time) to 3 (lowest, or weak implementation, with conditions only partially met and significant delay).
Alavi (1993) is another example of analytical work making an impact on policy dialogue and reform. Source: Country Case Studies prepared for the Trade Assistance Evaluation. 19 Whether funded though the multi-agency Integrated Framework initiative (for the leastdeveloped countries) or bilateral donors (for other developing countries), the DTIS spurred analytical work in trade within the Bank. While it is too soon to tell with the more recent analytical work, early trade-related ESW was associated with trade-related lending.
60) and the 2002 Instead, several Bank trade progress report. Trade assistance in this documents provided context refers to lending guidance for reforms. 5 Capturing the effectiveness of the Bank’s trade work is challenging for at least three reasons. First, country conditions influence the effectiveness of trade reforms and assistance, including macroeconomic environment, endowments, non-trade investment climate factors (notably institutions), governance and political economy dynamics, and institutional capacity.
Assessing World Bank Support for Trade, 1987-2004: An IEG Evaluation (Operations Evaluation Studies) by Yvonne Manu Tsikata